Truro

The city of Truro is considered the "Hub of Nova Scotia" as it is situated along the Canadian National Railway. This railway ran between Montreal and Halifax, Cape Breton and Central Nova Scotia Railway. The first residents to Truro were the Presbyterians of Ulster Scottish from Ireland, who later came from New England. They named the city after Truro within Cornwall, England, and began a small farming community. The city of Truro was formally incorporated in 1875.

Referred to as "Hubtown," Truro's central location within the Province of Nova Scotia helps draw lots of tourists and travelers. Named after Victoria Gardens in Truro, England; Truro's Victoria Park has a protected forest boundary, and has a sector of Lepper Brook beneath the town's reservoir. The five sections of the previous Berlin Wall are shown in an empty lot which was previously occupied by a Zellers store on Prince street. The city is also home to Stanfield's Limited, the last remaining successful textile mills, which is known throughout Canada for its undergarments, socks, and t-shirts. Truro is home to the Truro Mosque, the very first masjid or mosque within Atlantic Canada.

Considered the "commercial heart of central Nova Scotia," the city of Truro prides itself in its manufacturing and agriculture-related activities. Now, it offers a substantial and stable economic situation, and is ever more being recognized as the home of newly-established commercial ventures like hotels, motels, and convention facilities. Amongst the numerous economic strengths of the area are its highly-skillful workers and exceptional educational institutions. The helping professional services which are strong within Truro comprise: insurance and custom brokers, land surveyors, planners, architects, engineers legal offices and accounting firms.




Truro Naturopathic Clinic


Truro, Nova Scotia


truronaturopathicclinic.com

Email Us



The city of Truro is considered the "Hub of Nova Scotia" as it is situated along the Canadian National Railway. This railway ran between Montreal and Halifax, Cape Breton and Central Nova Scotia Railway. The first residents to Truro were the Presbyterians of Ulster Scottish from Ireland, who later came from New England. They named the city after Truro within Cornwall, England, and began a small farming community. The city of Truro was formally incorporated in 1875.

Referred to as "Hubtown," Truro's central location within the Province of Nova Scotia helps draw lots of tourists and travelers. Named after Victoria Gardens in Truro, England; Truro's Victoria Park has a protected forest boundary, and has a sector of Lepper Brook beneath the town's reservoir. The five sections of the previous Berlin Wall are shown in an empty lot which was previously occupied by a Zellers store on Prince street. The city is also home to Stanfield's Limited, the last remaining successful textile mills, which is known throughout Canada for its undergarments, socks, and t-shirts. Truro is home to the Truro Mosque, the very first masjid or mosque within Atlantic Canada.

Considered the "commercial heart of central Nova Scotia," the city of Truro prides itself in its manufacturing and agriculture-related activities. Now, it offers a substantial and stable economic situation, and is ever more being recognized as the home of newly-established commercial ventures like hotels, motels, and convention facilities. Amongst the numerous economic strengths of the area are its highly-skillful workers and exceptional educational institutions. The helping professional services which are strong within Truro comprise: insurance and custom brokers, land surveyors, planners, architects, engineers legal offices and accounting firms.   More